The ALL-PRO Bookkeeping & Consulting Ltd. Handbook
It’s amazing how many entrepreneurs and small enterprises attempt to do their accounting themselves to save money. However, it usually leads to overlooking rebates, missing out on tax-saving tips, and losing time that could have been used. This is because entrepreneurs usually have to focus on other vital areas in the business in addition to their finances.
Therefore, it’s essential to find a professional that can efficiently guide you with your books while offering affordable services. One of the best ways to achieve this is to opt for a bookkeeper instead of an accountant.
At ALL-PRO Bookkeeping & Consulting Ltd., we have over twenty-five years of experience in bookkeeping. Our owner, Valerie Mellof, is known for her attention to detail when analyzing financial statements, enabling us to render quality bookkeeping consistently. Read on to learn more about our specialties.
1. Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations: We balance your bank account, credit card statements, and Lines of Credit. In addition, all electronic transactions and fund transfers are recorded between bank accounts, loans, and bank service charges.
2. Payroll Services: We help you maintain your payroll records. To achieve this objective, the correct documents are required, including issued paycheques, records of employment, and T4’s, T4A’s, and T5018’s.
3. Accounts Payable: We provide you with an overview of all outstanding invoices owing to your suppliers, and prioritize your payables on a timely basis, whether you are using computerized or hand-written cheques.
4. Accounts Receivable: We process invoices to your clients and send out monthly reports. We can also assist you with your collection of overdue accounts.
5. Job Costing / Class Coding: We will improve your bottom line by tracking all expenses and revenues pertaining to a specific job’s budget and profitability. A Profit and Loss summary will be emailed to you every month.
Requirements to make the most of our services
a. Maintain all necessary documents
For us to get started with your bookkeeping, we will require relevant documents. You can contact us in advance so that you can keep the necessary paperwork handy at the time of filing.
b. Keep previous year’s financials
All receipts must be filed and kept safely, along with other accounting paperwork. If in doubt, don’t throw anything away as it could help us secure a refund for you.
c. Provide us access to your current accounting software
We are QuickBooks Pro-Advisors with both desktop and online versions. We are also a Sage Solution provider with both online and desktop versions, so you can be assured that you’re in safe hands. We also work with Wave Accounting and Xero Accounting.
For more details about our accounting services, reach out to us at ALL-PRO Bookkeeping & Consulting Ltd.. With over two decades of unparalleled experience in both the private and public sectors, we’re dedicated to producing high-quality work for all our clients. We have worked with a wide variety of different industries, helping to manage bookkeeping, training in-house staff, and consulting for clients. We serve clients across all of Alberta, Saskatchewan and BC.